Covid-19 Government instructions may require that we place restrictions on or stop collections at specific times. Our Covid-19 page (link) provides current details and our dispatch department will inform you of all relevant restrictions and requirements at time of arranging a delivery.
At this time ‘Distancing’ is deemed to be the most relevant. This means our team members will not be able to enter your property when making your delivery. As some products are heavy, you would need to have suitable assistance available for the time of delivery, remembering this person(s) must comply with current Government Instructions https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Returns may be subject to restrictions also. You will be informed of any specific instructions.
Fast & Efficient FREE Deliveries
All products are delivered assembled unless otherwise stated.
- Our specialist delivery partner will email you (2-3 days prior to delivery) providing a three hour time slot.
- The driver will give you a courtesy call up to 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- We operate one man deliveries to ground floor room of your choice.
- Some products are quite heavy. So these may require that you have another pair of capable hands there to assist us.
- We need you to check your order straight away and inform the driver or firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of any fault.
- Free delivery applies to all orders of £100 inc vat and over
Please note that Stock Levels on our website are live and often updated daily. If any issues arise or your delivery is delayed for any reason we will keep you informed. Whilst not a regular occurrence problems can arise.
We do not normally deliver furniture outside of the UK mainland but can seek a delivery cost if you contact us.